Friday, January 5, 2007
Flickr #5
A new year: a new task. I have recorded my progress on the G:/ drive. and played with Flickr. I looked at the stormtrooper photos of "Behind the scenes of the Rose Parade" group, and checked out the most popular tags--they have to do with holidays, family events, and world cities. I uploaded 6 photos of CAS staff and joined the group Libraries and Librarians on Flickr thanks to Ash's help. You will have to check the site to see who they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gatorgal, would you please include some links to these wonderful pics on Flickr? I can show you how -- it is quite simple, really.
I would be glad for the help to link the photos.
I saw one of these book vending machines at Clemson Univ. last fall. Cool for students after the library and book store close.
Post a Comment