I listened to a few of the featured Yahoo podcasts. I thought the ESL podcasts might be useful for the branch Conversational English classes so I added that RSS feed to my blog. Yahoo includes a lot of NPR, NOVA, science, technology, and Disney programs that were free. I noticed that many of the comedy podcasts were labeled Explicit.
I watched the PodShow Tutorial on Podcastalley.com, and listened to a couple comedies. Most of their comedies were also pretty explicit. I didn’t find this site as easy to navigate as Yahoo.
I also listened to the How to Podcast tutorial. Unfortunately, I do not have a microphone on my computer.
Odeo's studio was very slow to load the podcasts. I tried right after school got out so that may have been a factor.
I thought it would be good to add a booktalk feature to the Teen Online book discussion.
I wish I had time to do a podcast for this exercise. I will try it on my own in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment