Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Web-based apps Zolo Writer #18

I used Zolo Writer to create an entry for my Blog. This is an experiment. I want to see if someone else can make changes to this document. I found the emotions and

symbols ♥. I like the find and replace feature.


The insert and modify image is easy to use as well. .

The sub and super script features are also handy.

Each document can be opened with its own tab. Content from any webpage can easily be posed on Zhlo.

I also like this Google Docs. I am glad that I don't have to create another account. It is formatted more like Windows, but doesn't have some of the features of the Zolo Writer. The spell check feature is at the botton and not at the top as usual.




However, the insert image works the same.
I had a little troube getting out of the revision format and back to the original, but I do like the way it is set up to pick the desired revision.
I love the ease of saving as a HTML or PDF file.

No comments: